Gorman Wine Clubs
The Gorman Army
Join the Gorman Army and receive a sampling of our very best reds. (3 shipments; 18 bottles per year total)
Preferred pricing on Gorman and Ashan Cellars wine purchases (5% – 12% discount)
Complimentary tastings at either of our tasting rooms (12 per year).
Advanced notice of press & availability of allocated wines.
Priority access to library wines & large formats.
Join the Gorman Army
Next Allocation: March 2016
The Devil You Know 2014
Columbia Valley Red (3 bottles)
The Fine Print:
- Three shipments per year; six bottles each shipment in March, May and November.
- Credit cards will be billed for wine with a 10% discount (plus tax and shipping where applicable) at time of allocation. You will be sent notification of allocation dates.
- 5% discount on wine purchases (including Ashan Cellars Chardonnays).
- 12% case discount on 12 bottles or more.
- Access to club-only promotional deals.
- Free tasting at our tasting room (12 / year, up to 4 redeemable per visit)
- Membership good from time of purchase until the next seasonal allocation.
- Allocations not claimed within 60 days will be shipped and additional shipping cost charged to the credit card.
- There will be a $75 early cancellation fee applied if membership is cancelled prior to first scheduled allocation.
The F.O.G. Wine Club
Designed for the true wine collector. Members receive 1 case of our most exclusive wines each fall. (12 bottles per year)
Exclusive club member events.
Enjoy exclusivity; our club is currently accepting new members if you want in.
Shop online or in-store with 10% off all additional wine purchases, and enjoy an extra 5% off of case purchases (15% total savings).
The F.O.G. 2013 Old Vine Cabernet Sauvignon (4 bottles)
In 2013 we bottled a 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from the oldestvines on Red Mountain, specifically for our club. Intense, showy and delicious. Only 125 Cases produced.
Behind the Black Curtain 2013 Reserve Syrah (4 bottles)
This is a very special wine for Gorman Winery from Klipsun Vineyards. Easily the most dense and expressive Syrah we have seen in the last 9 years of production. Showy, aromatic and extremely concentrated. Only 125 cases produced.
The Albatross 2012
Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (4 bottles)
Albatross represents our finest Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot, creating a big bold wine aged in 100% French Oak Taransaud barrels with an extra year in the bottle for development. The Albatross defines the power and beauty of Red Mountain and our wine making style. Only 190 cases produced.
- 10% discount on purchases less than a case.
- 15% discount on purchases of 12 bottles or more.
- Annual Pick-up event & tasting at Winery.
- Complimentary tastings at our Tasting Room (24 per year, up to 6 redeemable per visit)
- Exclusive access to club wines.
- Advanced notice of press & availability of allocated wines.
- Membership good from 12/1/15 to 12/1/16
- Current Club limit: 260 Members